This gorgeous bowl of pork roast and ramen is pleasing for your hunger pangs. Make yourself comfortable with the bowl that will surely become the next favorite food that you might want to make often.
• 2 3-oz packets of ramen noodles
• 1 onion – small, cut into half
• ¾ cup of water
• 10 cups of cold water
• 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
• 2 lb. of pork – boneless
• 2 ½ lb. of chicken wings
• 6 oz of bacon
• 4 mushrooms – dried
• ½ cup of soy sauce
1/3 cup of mirin
• 1 ginger – sliced and pressed
• 6 scallions – chopped
• 10 garlic cloves
• 3 eggs – large
1. Start by preheating the chicken. For this, rub the cut portion of the onion onto the baking sheet along with 2 tbsp of vegetable oil. Broil them for 12 mins.
2. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. On a large Dutch oven, at medium heat, warm the next set of 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Cook the pork pieces on either side for 8 mins until brown.
4. Now, add water, mirin, soy sauce, ¼ of the portion of ginger with 2 chopped scallions, and 3 smashed garlic.
5. Cook the meat for 3 hours stirring occasionally. Once the pork is tender, set aside the liquid and skim it through. Place the pork on a cutting board.
6. For the stock, boil the chicken wings and bacon with 10 cups of water on a large pot. Boil for 3 mins at a high flame. Now simmer it for 1 hour.
7. To this, add the prepared onion, mushrooms, and the remaining set of scallions, ginger, and garlic cloves. Simmer for another hour and skim the foam in between. Transfer it into another pot by straining the liquid.
8. Throw in some salt for taste.
9. Next, boil the eggs for 7 mins in a saucepan and run it through cold water. Peel off the shell. Then, keep it aside.
10. Then, in another pot, boil the water to cook your noodles for 3 mins. Drain the noodles.
11. Now slice the pork (thick). Cut the eggs into halves.
12. Lastly, in a bowl, place the noodles and pour in the hot stock. Cover it with the sliced pork and eggs along with some veggies of your choice.