How about having a curry dish for the day? With an aroma that gets your mouth watering and lifts your spirits. This warm curry dish is lovely to look at and even better to eat—a sure hit at family dinners with a unique flavor experience.
• 1 chicken breast – sliced
• Green onions
• 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
• ½ cup of red bell peppers – sliced
• 3 garlic cloves
• 1 cup of mushrooms – sliced
• 1 tbsp of brown sugar
• 4 cups of chicken broth
• 1 cup of coconut milk
• 1 tbsp of fish sauce
• 1 stalk of lemongrass
1 tbsp of Thai curry paste – red
• Bok choy
• Juice of ½ lime
Serving size: 1
Time: 30 mins
1. First, heat a large pot with olive oil in medium-high heat. Place the chicken onto the pot seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. Sauté for 5 mins. Remove the pot from the heat. Throw in the crushed lemongrass, also drizzle some olive oil.
3. Combine the mushrooms with bell peppers and garlic. Cook for 3 mins.
4. Next, mix in the Thai paste well into the pot. Pour the coconut milk with the fish sauce and brown sugar. Add the chicken broth too.
5. Simmer this mixture at low-medium heat for 20 mins. Add in the chicken.
6. Add the noodles, boil the broth, and drizzle in the lime juice. Add in the required amount of Bok Choy.
7. Once it is ready to serve, pour this mix into the noodle bowl and top it with cilantro and chopped green onion. Serve hot!