This perfect-for-any-occasion recipe is a great combo of mushrooms and miso with a creamy texture that tempts your taste buds to have the best umami experience. The sensational bowl of soup that will always please your friends, families, and guests alike.
• ½ tbsp of vegetable oil
• 4 oz of mushrooms
• 1 ½ cups of vegetable broth
• Some fresh spinach
• 1 pack of ramen noodles
• ½ cup of coconut milk
• 1 green onion – sliced
• 1 tbsp of sriracha paste.
1. Grab a saucepan and heat the sliced mushrooms with the vegetable oil and sauté for 2 mins.
2. At a medium-high heat pour the vegetable broth and boil it. To this add the ramen noodles, cook for another 3 mins.
3. Next, remove it from the heat and throw in some handful spinach, give it a stir, and let it sit for a minute.
4. Add the coconut milk, mix it well; add salt if required.
5. Lastly, pour this onto the noodle bowl and serve it along with sliced green onion and dash of sriracha paste.